Yahoo! IPL Faves & Surprises

Guys,

Let me start my first post on Cricket!
This IPL has so many interest things to watch out..
Rocking Raina,Hulky Hayden,"Sixer"Yusuf, Golden armer Rohit Sharma
Cool dude Dhoni and as usual Poor Ganguly.
Most of you guys aware of fake ipl player blog too..its more than a hit when compare to ipl2

My fave four teams are:

1.Mumbai Indians
2.Chennai Superkings
3.Delhi Daredevils
4.Deccan Chargers

I think Yusuf pathan is gonna bag the Man of the series award as he is rocking in batting as well as in bowling.

Some surprise players:

1.Ojha - Rajasthan Royals
2.D.Smith - Deccan Chargers
3.A.Singh - RR
4.Badrinath - Chennai Superkings

Oops! How did I forget "The Wall"?? :)

Will meet you in the next post folks!
[I think this is a incomplete post...yeah without KKR even this IPL is incomplete ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to earn Money!!(I earned 100$+ so far guys!! its not scam)

About Me

My photo
Love, Universe
Somethings can only be felt but not expressed in our words.

Followers