Cute little girl

Today the weather was so good and I had gone for a wonderful walk. I saw a mother bird feeding her chicks and a little girl was watching that with wonder. It was so nice to watch that little girl who has a cute look.

I was humming my fave song and walked almost a mile. When I was returning to my apartment I saw a young girl who was sitting alone on a bench. I could not believe that the girl's face was so different. When I reached her she gave me a brink smile.

All a sudden my body was shaken by something and I realized it's a

"Dream" :)

P.S: Sometimes dreams are weird (like this post :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to earn Money!!(I earned 100$+ so far guys!! its not scam)

About Me

My photo
Love, Universe
Somethings can only be felt but not expressed in our words.

Followers